Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trouble!

Well the little butt has been getting himself in trouble the last couple of days.  First he pulled one of his bedding towels out of his cage and started chewing a big hole in the middle of it.  He did that twice!  Next I caught him with a Combat roach trap chewing on it.  At least I caught that before he got to the poison and threw it in the trash.  Then at the shop, when I was helping a customer, he snuck back to the back of the shop and got the mouse trap I had set back there.  He had tripped it, so I don't know if it bit him or not, but he had brought it back up to the front where his carpet pad is.  I reset it, put it back where it was and covered it with a snow shovel, so maybe he'll stay out of it.  He got yelled at each time, which made him run off to some corner and hang his little head down with a little 'I didn't mean to do it' look on his face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment