Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Eleven

It was too cold to take Rowdy for a walk today, so when the opportunity presented itself we played inside. He brought his rope toy, an eight inch piece of rope knotted at both ends, into the den and shook it fiercely. So I got it away from him and threw it down the hall. He took off after it and brought it back, where I would grab it as he tried to go by me and I would pull and shake it while making growling noises at him. He would pull and growl back until I got it away from him and threw it back down the hall and the whole thing would start over again. We did this for about a half an hour so I think he got his exercise!

We had two bouts for the evening and when we started the second time, he had another one of his chew toys in his mouth when he went after the rope. It was so funny as he tried to pick up the rope toy with the other toy in his mouth. He then brought the toy in his mouth to me, set it down and then ran back and got the rope toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment