Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hanging By A Thread

Or I should say, hanging by a rope. When I was playing with Rowdy tonight, I was throwing his rope toy down the hall and he would chase it and bring it back. Then I would grab it as he tried to run by me and he would pull tug and growl, while I pulled tugged and growled back.

I had a hard time getting him to turn loose of the rope toy, to throw it back down the hall, so I pulled up on the rope thinking he would let go when he was being lifted off the floor. To my surprise, he just hung on and I lifted him off the floor. I did that several times when I knew he had a good bite on it, but I got to laughing so hard at him that I couldn't keep him hanging!

I'll have to figure out how to take some pictures of this and post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment