Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four

This morning Rowdy didn't want to come out of his cage.  Usually he steps right out to greet me when I open the door, but I had to motivate him to get him out of there.  I thing he's starting to enjoy his lazy in-activities in his new home.  Silly dog!

Left Rowdy in the shop for an hour and a half, while a friend and I went to lunch and to the hardware store.  He seemed to do just fine though I know he had to be whining a little while I was gone.  When I got back I took him for a walk in the park and I could tell he was having a blast taking in and the new sights and sounds.

I then took him to the humane society to see about getting his shots.  The ladies there just loved him and thought he was so cute.  He got his distemper booster and scheduled his rabies shot and deworming for Wednesday of next week.

Several people today remarked that they think he is part Basset Hound.  That does fit his body type and especially his front legs which are turned in at the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment