Monday, January 17, 2011

Left In The Rain

I had to leave town for several hours, so I left Rowdy outside in the yard with hid food, water and cage (pet carrier) for him to lay down in while I was gone. I had no idea it was supposed to rain until much later, but I was wrong. It didn't rain much but poor Rowdy was a little wet when I got home. To make matters worse, the little butt pulled the towels (used as his bedding) out of his cage and strung them out in the yard to get them dirty and wet, so I had a bit of a mess to clean up and a load of towels to wash when I got home.

When I let Rowdy in and was toweling him off I said in my best Pat Morita oriental accent, "Ah, Dog-ule-son, You all wet-a-behind ear"! He was certainly happy to see me and get back in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment