Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day Nine

Sarah gave Rowdy his bath today.  After his toweling off rub down, he shot back and forth the length of the house, running and bouncing, just going nuts.  Before his bath I took him for a quick walk.  We traveled the same distance we usually walk but it was so cold, in the lower thirties, that we jogged part of the way and my face was freezing by the time we got back to the house. 

It started snowing tonight, so he may not be getting any walks for a few days.  Without exercise, he gets a little rambunctious and like to get into things.

I got a plastic bulldog piggy bank that I got from my grandfather years ago, when he worked for Mack Trucks and had it setting on a shelf under a TV.  It's been in the same place all week and Rowdy just noticed it for the first time tonight.  I had to laugh at him as he carefully approached it, sniffing at it, then jumping back away from it as if it had moved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment