Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yip Yip Yip

Yesterday evening, I went to my brothers house to celebrate my fathers 95th birthday and have dinner.  Well, I left Rowdy at home in the back yard, as it was nice out and he could run around and get some exercise.  I was gone for about four hours and when I got home, he was waiting at the fence for me.  I got out of the car and said, "There's my doggy!"  He turned and ran behind the house to the back door and Yipped.  Then he ran back to the fence where he could see me and I said again "There's my doggy!"  He ran back to the back door and yipped again.  Then back to the fence where I said 'there's my doggy' again and then back to the back door to yip yip yip again!  I finally got in the house and went to the back door opening it up where he jumped up and down and up against the outer door and yip yip yipped his greeting to me finally getting home.  He was awful glad to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment