Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Doggie!

It's been a pain having to use the leash every time we go outside, where it is not fenced.  I have to be careful living and working so close to a main highway as he could easily get away and run over.

Today being Sunday and limited traffic I tested him without a leash.  I needed to go to the shop for a few hours to get caught up on some clean-up and paperwork, so I took him with me and didn't use the leash.  He headed out the front door and went past the car, so I hollered at him and he came right back and jumped into the car after I opened the door.  At the shop, he got out and followed me to the door and inside and did the same in reverse when we left.  When we got home he got out of the car and followed me to the front door of the house and right inside.

Good Doggie!  He got an extra treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment