Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bath Night

I got one of those shower heads that have the hose which has made a lot easier to give Rowdy his bath.  Now I can bring it down to him, to soak him and rinse him off.  It's even great to rinse out the tub when I'm done!

I didn't include it in my nickname post and only touched on it in an early post, but when I'm giving him his bath, I call him Dog-ule-son.  I got this from the movie The Karate Kid where Daniel, (played by Ralph Macchio) was called Daniel-son by Mr. Miyagi (played by Pat Morita).  Then there was the scene where they were out in the middle of a large pond on a row boat and Daniel was practicing his karate moves while trying to balance standing up on the boat.  Then Mr. Miyagi rocked the boat, dumping Daniel into the pond and laughed while saying, "Ah Daniel-son, you all wet-a behind ear!"  So while Rowdy is all wet behind the ears, that's what I say to him, calling him Dogule-son!

Speaking of Ralph Macchio, as many of you may know, he is one of the new contestant dancers on Dancing With The Stars.  I also have a blog where I post my opinions and the judges scores and welcome any input from anyone who wants to comment!  You can find that blog here;  http://dancewithstarsopinions.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I THINK ROWDY IS A WONDERFUL DOG AND I'M GLAD TO SEE HE IS BRINGING YOU SUCH JOY. SHERRY

    ReplyDelete