Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Undivided Attention

I got tickled at Rowdy today!  I listen to a comedy radio show and on the way home from work today, the comedian was making a bunch of funny noises.  Rowdy was sitting in the seat, looking at the dash with his ears perked up, looking like the RCA dog, turning his head at each different noise.

Later at home, I was eating some cookies!  Rowdy was looking at me, so I raised my hand way up over my head.  He looked up at it and I slowly moved it to the right and then to the left.  With his ears perked up again, he followed it with his eyes and head as I moved it back and forth, never taking his eyes off of it.  Then I moved it around in a circle and his eyes followed it around!  Watching him, I couldn't help but laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment