Thursday, February 10, 2011

Too Cold

It was 11 below this morning when I got up and I put Rowdy out to do his business.  He quickly finished and was ready to come back indoors.  What was so funny was, usually when I get ready to leave for work, he's at the front door and ready to go too.  Today when I headed to the door, he ran back into the den and turned around and just looked at me.  It was like he was saying 'It's too cold for my little ass out there!'

When I did leave, I couldn't take him with me anyway, so I locked him into his cage to keep him out of trouble.  When I came back a couple of hours later and got ready to leave again, he was at the front door ready to go.  Guess he didn't like being left alone worse than he did being out in the cold!  Of course it had warmed up a good 20 or so degrees by then too!

Skitzoid got his bath tonight!  Every time I dry him off and let him go, he acts like he's got the heebee jeebee's!  I'm taking him down to see his buddy Niely tomorrow.  I'm sure he will have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment