Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow As High As A Dog!

We got a record snowfall this Tuesday of over 14 inches.  I had to dig a walkway to my shed so I could get my tractor out to clean the driveway and street so I could make it out.  Rowdy spent most of the time in the house and when I let him out to do his business, he'd duck under the deck.  He tried to go out into the snow but with every leap, he'd disappear until he'd leap again.  After I dug the trench, he would run up and down the trench for exercise or just playing around.  As you can see, he was almost dwarfed by the snow!
This afternoon, when I was shoveling some more of that damn white crap, Rowdy ventured out in it and leaped around the yard.  The snow was a little harder now and he didn't sink into it as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment