Thursday, February 24, 2011

The L.S.

Yesterday the L.S. (that's 'little shit') almost managed to get out the door of my shop twice.  This is bad because there is too much traffic around my shop on three sides, so the possibilities of him getting run over are quite high.

The first time he almost got past me is when I opened up the garage door to use my air compressor to blow out an extremely dusty component.  No sooner had I opened the door that he shot out from behind the truck and was heading out the door.  He was there a lot quicker than I thought he would be, but I was watching for him and caught him before he got away.  I then took his leash and connected it and him to my workbench until I was done and shut the door.

The second time is when a customer came into the shop and wanted me to hear what his starter sounded like on his truck.  I shut the little counter door which has a magnetic latch and left the front door propped open so I could hear the phone.  While out by the customers truck, the L.S. managed to push open the counter door and headed out the front door.  I ran back and caught him again just in time and held him in my arms until the customer left.  That shifty L. S.!

No comments:

Post a Comment