Sunday, May 8, 2011

Poop-ed Pup-ed

Rowdy had a busy weekend this week.  First he got to go down and visit Niely again.  When we arived, he started whining when he recognized the house, and after I said enthusiastically, "We're here!" he jumped up and down on the seat making short noises that reminded me of a chimpanzee, jumping up and down making that ou, ou, ou noise. 

After a day and a couple of nights with Niely, we left and went up to the farm, where he originally came into our lives as a stray, and we visited with my parents.  I made a Mothers Day card from him with his paw print on the inside to give to my mother.  She got a big kick out of it too.  After spending the afternoon there, we finally returned home at about 5PM.  He spent most of the rest of the evening sacked out on his pillow bed.  The poor pooped pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment