Sunday, May 22, 2011

Funny Just Being Himself

Friday afternoon, I was getting ready to go down to see Sarah, so I said to Rowdy that we were going to see his buddy Niely.  While I was shaving, I turned to look at him and he was laying down with his head on his paws and staring up at me, but his hind legs were still standing.  The front of his body was laying down, while the rear was still up in the air!  He just stayed like that for several minutes not moving or even wagging his tail, which was sticking up in the air also and continued to do so, while I was shaving and until I finished brushing my teeth.  I really wanted to snap a picture of him lying that way, but before I could even think of getting the camera, he moved.  I still got a good laugh anyway! 

He got to go visit his buddy this weekend though and he played up a storm with him.  Niely was so excited when we arrived that he was going berserk at the front door, even before we got out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment