Monday, May 16, 2011

Beedee Eyed

Something strange that I noticed recently is the way the pupils in Rowdy's eyes dilate when I move close up to him.  I noticed this when I was peering around the corner at him from a distance and he was staring back at me.  He looked like he had little beady eyes, until I moved up close to him and the pupils grew large.  I moved away and then back up close and noticed the change every time.  I thought that maybe my presence created a shadow that blocked some of the light which made them enlarge, so I move around to the other side with my back against the light and moved up on him without creating much of a shadow.  Though not quite as much, his pupils still enlarged upon my moving closer to him.  I found that to be quite peculiar, even though Rowdy is a little peculiar to start with!

No comments:

Post a Comment