Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Riled Up!

This morning when I let Rowdy outside, there was a telephone repair man in the yard marking the phone line so I wouldn't damage it when I was digging in the yard.  Rowdy usually runs up to people to greet them and hopefully get petted, as well as greeting everyone that comes in my shop.  Well something about this guy in 'Rowdy's yard' that was unsettling to him and his hair got ruffled up and he started barking at him.  He ran around on the deck, barking at the guy and and peeing all over the place.  Then he came back over to me and set down and shook while growling and barking.  The way he was acting made me sort of laugh on the inside, while I was trying to talk to the service man.  I never thought so, but he might make a good watch dog, at least to strangers coming to my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment