Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Turd Cannon

In keeping with a previous post back in February of 2018, titled Fart Rocket, this is probably my version of Paul Harvey's Rest Of The Story.

Watching my dog poop is certainly is NOT one of my favorite past times. Since I have to keep Rowdy calm, walk him on a leash and not let him chase anything while he is on his heart worm treatment, it is a duty I must perform. So, hump over and expel is a daily chore.

A couple of weeks ago, I took him out for a Wee-Poo, which is what we call his bathroom duties and he sniffed around for a place to go. Finding his ideal spot, he hunched over and proceeded to go normally till he was done. Of course I'm thinking of jokes, like calling him Sir Dumps-A-Lot, or maybe renaming him Egypt, because he leaves a lot of little pyramids in my back yard.

Well, he moved over to another part of the yard and hunched over again. I thought he was done before, but apparently not. Since I use a retractable leash, he was about 10 feet away from me, when all of the sudden two turds shot out of him and landed a foot behind him. Then he slightly adjusted his body and shot another one about two feet behind him.

I thought 'Wow, a turd cannon. No more beans for him. If he ain't careful, he could put an eye out with one of those things.'

2 comments: