Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Hitch In His Get-Along

A couple of times this month, Rowdy had got a cramp in his front leg after he jumped up from a lying position. The first time it happened, he couldn't put his leg down and he looked at me like, 'What happened to me?' I called him over to me and rubbed his chest and leg and soon he was all better.

The second time it happened, I again rubbed his chest and leg and he was normal much quicker, than when it happened the first time.

I kinda think it my have been caused by the steroid he was on. Or maybe it is just because he is getting older. Since I have no idea when his actual birth date is, based on when I got him and now, I believe him to be about 10 years old, which is 70 in people years. He's older than I am now!

No comments:

Post a Comment