Friday, March 10, 2017

All This Out Of One Little Dog?

With the fall and winter seasons always comes the raking of the leaves and yard cleanup.  Though I had removed most of the leaves by about a month or more earlier, there was still a back corner of my yard that I had yet to finish.  Due to other obligations and/or the weather, I was just now getting to it.

After grabbing the lawn bags and rake, I went back to the corner and discovered that Rowdy had been using this area for his number 2!  In fact, the amount I had to shovel up before raking made it look like he had been having a poopa-paloosa back there.  And. of course there was not much in the other areas of the yard where he usually goes.  He had to pick the very corner that I hadn't raked yet.  That little $#!%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment