Monday, September 28, 2015

Frightened and Confused

I badly bruised my leg on the lower calf area, right where Rowdy likes to sit against me.  There was 8 vertical inches of badly swollen area and it was very sensitive to touch.  Well, here comes Rowdy to sit against me for attention and I had to push him away and tell him 'no!'  The poor doggy got a scared and confused look in his eyes with his pupils dilated, as to say, 'What did I do wrong?  I don't understand!'  Feeling like he was being scolded for something, he wanted to push up against me for comfort, but I couldn't let him.  It made me feel bad that I had to push him away, but it hurt like hell when he is up against my leg.  I did allow him to sit close to get his attention, but would have to move my leg away when he tried to push up against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment