Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Perfect Dog!

I can't believe I started this post in February of 2012 and never finished it.  I have had to deal with a lot of turmoil in my life the last three years, so my postings have been haphazard at best.  It's now November of 2014 and I guess I will complete it.

I have considered Rowdy to be the perfect dog for me.  He has required very little training and is easy to train.  He must have been previously house broken, so I didn't need to train for that.  He doesn't excessively bark at things or people.  He's not aggressive in a mean way, but he is standoffish to strangers if I am not around.  If I leave the gate open, he doesn't run off and usually won't leave the backyard unless I okay it, but excitement, when I am gone and return home, sometimes overrides his judgement and he will shoot out to greet me.  For the most part he is not a problem dog and I seldom have to get on to him for any reason.  He's always eager to go for a walk or ride in the car and he makes a great companion.  He is a very sweet and loving dog and usually likes everybody.  This is why I think he is the perfect dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment