Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Missed My Doggie!

In the middle of October, we took a trip that lasted 13 days.  We had to leave our dogs behind and Sarah's daughter and son-in-law took care of them, while we were gone.

This was the first time Rowdy got to see his pal Niely in over a year or so.  They had bought a new house a couple of years ago and when they moved out of Sarah's home, Niely went with them.  I  had only taken Rowdy over there a couple of times, just after they bought it and not again since.

Now for the time we were gone, Rowdy, Wrigley and Niely got to play together.  Unfortunately, I wasn't around to see the reunion of the dogs, but I heard that all went well.  Rowdy seemed to like Sarah's new grand-baby and I was surprised to hear that they got along well.  I wasn't sure how Niely would react to Rowdy being around the baby either, because he is very protective of him, but that turned out alright too.

Though we had a great time on out trip, I sure missed my doggie while we were gone.  The day we were returning, the kids dropped Rowdy and Wrigley off at Sarah's house and they were waiting for us when we got back.  Rowdy was so overexcited to see me, that he whined while jumping up on me and ran around the room with excitement.  I was just as happy to see him too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment