Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Went To See Niely Again

This last weekend Rowdy and I went down to see Sarah and Niely.  On the way down Rowdy gave me the indication that he had to yak, so I pulled off on a side road and pushed him out the door.  I then got out and held him till he expelled and then it was back in the car and down the road again.  I thought he would finally get used to riding and not get ill, but he seems to yak about every forth time we make an hour long trip. 

Rowdy and Niely had a good time and this was the first time Sarah and I took both of them for a walk together down to the end of the culdesac and back.  They did fine walking together, but Niely stopped frequently to investigate things and check his Pee-mail.  Rowdy likes to move on and only stops here and there to investigate.  We all need the exercise, so while the weather is nice, we may do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment