Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Opposite of scared the pee out of him.

This evening, when I got home from work, I let Rowdy outside to do his business.  Within a couple of seconds of when he stepped outside, a firework went off close by.  Instead of scaring the pee out of him, it scared him back indoors and it was a couple of hours before he would finally go back outside to the bathroom.


What's funny is that he is not particularly scared of fireworks.  I have taken him to firework shows and he just lays by my chair and tunes them out for the most part.  He'd rather be with me during the noise, than be alone in the house with the noise in the neighborhood.  It was probably because this one sounded more like thunder, which he really doesn't like and decided it was safer in the house at that moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment