Monday, February 5, 2018

Fart Rocket

Oh my, it has been months since I have posted on here.  I have been so busy and when I think to make a post I am away from the computer.  Or when I am at the computer, I either do not think about it or am too tired to deal with it.

Okay, now to the post. 

This happened several months ago, probably back around July or August.  Rowdy was lying on his pillow in the corner of the room, while I was sitting at the computer about six or so feet away.  All the sudden I heard 'Boom', like Rowdy jumping up and bumping or hitting the wall hard.  Then he ran to my side and sat there looking up at me.  I couldn't figure out what made him jump like that, that is till the smell hit me.  He must have farted which made him jump up and run to me, so I would let him outside to do his business.  He's always been careful to not potty in the house and he doesn't fart much at all, so I think it scared him, thinking he did the nasty inside and he would be in trouble for it.  The result being that he farted and jumped up, taking off like a rocket.  My new nickname for him was Fart-rocket for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment