Monday, December 5, 2016

Being Funny Again, While Just Being Himself.

Okay, so, I went to pick up my mother for Thanksgiving dinner and Rowdy went with us.  When I got to the farm, which was his early stomping grounds and where I initially got him from, I let him run around the yard while I transferred some items from my car to mom's.  When I was just about done, I noticed him wandering off behind a shed and hollered my usual "Where do you think you're going?"  He didn't reappear, so I said, "Get back here!"  Still no dog, so I gave him the usual whistle and told him he was going to get it if he didn't get back here.  Still no dog!  So then I turned around to finish up loading the car and he was sitting in the front seat ready to go.  I never noticed him reappear from behind the shed and how he got passed me and in the car, without me even hearing him was amazing.  I just had to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment