Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Play Ball.....NOW!

Usually when I play ball with Rowdy, it takes him a moment to get into the excitement.  Not so today!  I have been sick for several days and he hasn't been out much or got much exercise.  So today when I said, "Would you like to get the ball?" he jumped up and tore down the hall before I even had a chance to get it down from the shelf to throw to him.  Waiting impatiently for me in the hallway, he barked with enthusiasm for me to throw the ball, and after I did, he grabbed it and brought it back to me quickly, dropped it at my feet and started jumping up and down and barking for me to throw it again.  With me just picking the ball up off the floor, he already was tearing down the hall again after it and it had to pass by him, so he could find it and bring it back.  He was one 'excited to play' doggie today!  And we finished off the play with a favorite treat, as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment