Monday, December 1, 2014

He Brought Me The Ball

I thought this was so cute;

I started playing ball with Rowdy, which entails me throwing a tennis ball down the hallway and he retrieves it, brings it back to me and sets it down by my feet to throw again.  Well today, when I started to play with him, after a couple of throws the phone rang and I had to take the call.  I walked outside to my shop to discuss the situation with the caller and when I hung up and started to go back into the house, there was the ball on the floor by the back door.  I got a little chuckle and thought it was so cute that he left the ball at the door like he was saying, 'When you are through, come play with me again.'

Well, when I got back inside, he got a good dose of fetching the ball and I even threw in a little tug of war with his rope toy, for which both are always followed by a nice treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment