Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Woof?

It was the cutest thing; I was sitting on the couch and Rowdy was lying beside me on his back with his head on my lap.  I had a song on YouTube that I was replaying over and over and singing along with it, while reading the lyrics and learning the song.  While I was singing, I was tapping my foot and bouncing my leg along with stroking Rowdy's chest with my hand.

I started feeling a rumble in his chest and I thought he was snoring, but now I think he was growling in his sleep.  As I was singing along, all the sudden he went "Woof!"  It was a startled type of bark, like he was barking at someone at the door.  I looked down expecting him to be wide eyed wanting to jump up and bark again, but he was fast asleep.  So he loudly barked one time in his sleep and it was so cute!  First time I ever seen him do that, other than very muffled woofs.  I wonder if singing along with the song stirred up his dream, sort of like when you are dreaming and certain noises become part of the dream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment