Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ruffled Hair

Dealing with all the troubles of my business and everything, I haven't been posting anything on here in a while.  Several things have happened regarding Rowdy since then, so I will try to remember them and post them.

Yesterday, one of my customers came in the shop and we talked for a while.  Rowdy, stuck on top of the counter, was whining his barks and wagging his tail wanting to greet him and get petted.  The noise was so annoying that I had to grab him by the snout to shut him up.  When the guy left I had followed him out, still talking to him and after he left, I came back into the shop.  I disguised my voice and pulled my shirt up over my head and proceeded to approach Rowdy barely looking out of my shirt, walking sideways, looking like the hunchback of Noter Dame and saying in a low voice something like, "Is that a doggie!"

He let out a low concerned 'wolf' at me a couple of times and when I got up close to him I dropped my shirt and discovered a wide strip of his hair was standing straight up on his back and he had peed all over his carpet pad.  I was surprised at his response and got so tickled over the fact that I fooled him.  I normally would have probably been mad at him for peeing all over his carpet and rubbed his nose in it, but since I caused the event, I just took the carped pad outside and hosed it off, laughing all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment